We had a birthday party for Titan on the 18th. Here is a picture of some of the kids that came.
.jpg)
This was the main event of the party. Running through the sprinklers!!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
Then Titan got to open presents. The other kids helped.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Cupcake time!!
.jpg)
This was supposed to be the other main event at the party. I found this bounce house on craigslist. None of the kids wanted to play on it, though.
After the party, Titan finally started jumping! He had a blast.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Titan! It looks like he had a lot of fun. I can't believe that the kids didn't play in the bouncy house. My kids would have ran and played on that first.
I loved the photos. It so good to see how much Titan grown. I'm surprised the kids did not play on the jumping castle. Maybe they did not know what it was.
What a fun birthday! Good job Karen!
Post a Comment