Monday, July 27, 2009

Titan is 2!!!

Titan turned 2 years old on the 16th of July. I can not believe my baby is so old and so big! His whole life people automatically assumed he was older than he really was. He has always had a mature face and has been very tall, so, of course, people would assume that. People have assumed that he was closer to three than two for the past 5 or 6 months now. But now, he really is 2 years old!!! I can't believe time has gone so quickly (I know, all parents say that)


Here are some pictures of some of the birthday gifts that his birth mom sent to him. He loved them so much that we did not give him any of the gifts we got him until a couple of days later.



His birth parents sent him a huge box of toys.


Titan got a couple of planes.


And some cars! He loves to play with his cars. He really likes to line them all up and then look at them.


He loves the huge dump truck that they gave him. I think that was his favorite of all.


Thank you birth mommy and daddy!!!





No comments: