Friday, February 27, 2009

Heather Tagged Me!

I've been tagged!!

Here are the rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment.

8 favorite TV shows:

1. Heros
2. We don't get T.V. ........ so I don't even know what shows are on the air now, (but I have season 1 of Heros on DVD!!!)

8 things I did yesterday:

1. Took Titan to the E.R. (he's fine...just a bump on the head)
2. Grocery shopped
3. Made Banana Bread
4. Gave Banana Bread to neighbors and talked with them for a while
5. Sang songs to Titan
6. Took Rocky for a walk
7. Made Dinner (sort of)
8. Read books with Titan

8 Things I'm looking forward to:

1. Croft Family reunion in July
2. Throwing a birthday party for my son and husband in July
3. Going camping in the grand Canyon (hopefully in April or May)
4. The next Date Night
5. Going to bed!!! And getting some sleep
6. I look forward to the day that my house is organized and "guest ready"
7. The end of this recession
8. the yard getting landscaped

8 favorite restaurants:

1. Chasa di Giai
2. TGIFridays
3. Karen's Kreamery
4. Black Eyed Pea
5. Benihanas (did I spell that right?)
6. Chipoltes
7. Top of the Hill
8. Outback

8 Things on my wish list:

1. More Time
2. More Patience
3. More understanding
4. A Happy Family*
5. To be the best mom and wife*
6. That my house just stayed clean all of the time (maybe in heaven huh?)*
7. More Fun
8. New socks
* I stole these answers from Heather

8 people I tag:

1. Ann
2. Kelsey
3. Heather M.
4. Darla R
5. Deb P
6. Emily
7. Becca J
8. Sabra

2 comments:

The Vestel's said...

So the bananna bread is working on your new years resolution right??

Karen Croft said...

yup! I got to spend some time talking to some of the neighbors and they really appreciated the bread. The best part was that I met a couple new neighbors!!!