skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Croft Family
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
New Pictures of Titan
Here is Titan helping Dixon install the ceiling fan in Titan's room. Titan loves his airplane room!
"Being the pilot is boring! When I grow up I am going to be a wing-walker!"
Daddy got promoted to "Major" and I got to help pull off theold rank and put on the new one! Yeah Daddy!!!!
2 comments:
Debbie
said...
Congrats, Dixon! I hope Karen really slugged ya!
December 4, 2008 at 3:52 AM
Anonymous said...
your hair looks fabulous Karen!
December 7, 2008 at 1:11 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
July
(2)
March
(1)
February
(4)
January
(1)
December
(3)
October
(4)
September
(1)
April
(1)
March
(1)
Blogs I Follow
Learning Every Day
A Few Thoughts and What Homeschooling Looks Like Around Here Now
13 years ago
Living with Livingstons
Last few Moments of 2011
14 years ago
Laci & Jake Clark
Our Gummy Bear
14 years ago
THE RATLIFFS
I'm baaaaaa aaaack.
14 years ago
WILD Walkers
16 years ago
Winfreys (NO LONGER) in Boston
Girlscout cookies pick up
16 years ago
Pretty Vilate
Lunch with Mom
16 years ago
Heather Martins
Teton Hike
17 years ago
Becca & Steven Juhasz
The Vestel Experience
The Palmer Family
The Parsons Family
2 comments:
Congrats, Dixon! I hope Karen really slugged ya!
your hair looks fabulous Karen!
Post a Comment