Friday, October 10, 2008

Titan is .......


Titan is .....Walking!!!!
Titan is learning to walk. Each day he takes a few more steps at a time. It is so much fun to see him. He gets such a kick out of it. I love seeing his face light up and hear is sweet laugh when he is going.

It has been pretty difficult to get a video of him walking because he randomly decides to get up on his feet and go. I generally can't get to the camera fast enough. As soon as I get the camera he decides he does not want to walk, instead he wants the camera. Tonight Dixon was home and he got the camera in time to record a few steps. Yeah!! He is walking. Man, I am in for it now!!!





I have a nefew who is the sweetest thing. He loves Titan so much and worries about him all the time. Every time Taydom prays, he always asks Heavenly Father to help Dixon and I take good care of Titan and have fun with Baby Titan.


Taydom is very worried that Titan might fall down the stairs and get hurt. So I put this video on the blog to show Taydom that Titan is really good at going up and down the stairs. I don't think he will get hurt because he does it a lot and really likes it.






2 comments:

Ann said...

Karen you are so sweet to think of Taydom. I will show him this movie when he get home from school.

Ann said...

Thank you Karen, I am so glad that baby Titan can go downstair backwords but still be careful going down frountwords. Love Taydom