
Titan is .....Ours!!!! We were able to finalize his adoption on Aug 29th. The picture above is us with the judge, right after the adoption was finalized, in Dallas Texas. Then, finally, we took him to the Mesa, Arizona Temple to be sealed to us for all eternity. I cried the whole time in the Temple! Titan did very well and did not fuss or get startled in the Temple. He was a perfect little angle, as usual.
The picture above is out side the Mesa Arizona Temple, after Titan was sealed to us for all eternity Sept 20, 2008. The picture below is the next day at church when Dixon gave him a name and blessing.
Titan is ....Talking. He says "Daddy", "uh-oh" and "Hi" many times each day. He also says "AAAAAAHHH" which means "I want" (and I think "Nan" is mommy, but he doesn't say it very often so it may have been his way of saying mommy just for that one day) Titan likes to talk and tell you all about his day. He will look straight at you and say something completely incomprehensible in a very casual tone and then wait for you to say something back. He is literally having a conversation with you in his own language.
Titan is ....Teething. He now has eleven teeth. He has had the front eight teeth for a while now. Last week THREE molars started cutting through his gums all at once. He has been a bit grumpy and clingy, but he is normally so sweet that his grumpy and clingy is any other baby's normal attitude.
Titan is....the sweetest little thing. Titan loves to make everyone laugh. He likes to put on hats (or helmets) and give you a look that says "aren't I cute?" so you absolutely have to smile and laugh at him. He has a duck bath towel. Many times he has seen it on the hook and said "AAAAHH". He likes to put it on and then look in the mirror and smile. He does the same thing with his Lion Halloween costume. He will also crawl up to you with his mouth half open and give you a slobbery kiss then lay his head on your shoulder and pat your back. A moment later he is running around like what he just did was nothing unusual......just another part of his day.
Titan is ....Happy. Titan is almost always smiling. He has been the easiest baby I have ever known ( and I have known a lot of babies) Since the day he was born he has only cried if something was wrong, like he was hungry or needed a diaper change.
Titan is .....a Book worm. Titan loves books. At first he loved to just look at them as I held him and read a story to him. Then he learned to turn pages and touch the "see and feel" parts of the book. Then he learned to hold the book himself and turn pages too. He loves to find a book and "read" it (babble while turning pages).
Titan is .....a Daddy's boy. Every day when Daddy gets home from work Titan goes straight to him and won't let get for a good hour. If we are both around, Titan always goes to Daddy and gets upset if I take him from Dixon. We have a morning ritual (if we are awake in time) of waving good-bye to Daddy as he peddles away on his bike when he goes to work.
Titan is....a Good Eater. Titan eats everything. He loves fruits and breads the most. He doesn't seem to be very fond of meat, although I expect that will change when all his molars are in. He LOVES yogurt and, of course, ice cream and gelato. Sometimes I feel like I am feeding him all day long. He eats soooo much!!! In the video below he his eating a lime.
Titan is .....Adventurous. Titan loves to go down slides at the park. He loves to go up and down the stairs. He loves to ride in the bike trailer. He loves to splash in the tub or a pool. The video below is in the pool at our friends house in Phoenix.
Titan is ....14 months old and almost a TODDLER (uuugh! My baby is growing way to fast). Titan has a toy train that is just the perfect size for pushing around while learning to walk. He holds on to it an almost RUNS. (I'll post a video of that when I get one)
4 comments:
Yay! I'm glad you guys are on here. I LOVE all of the Titan info., such a cute little guy! I hope you'll come by the next time you come through Utah. We love you and and are SOOOO happy for you!
I am so glad to hear the adoption is FINALLY final!! It sounds like the little guy is doing so well! I can't wait to see him again.
Hi Frinds,
I'm miss you soooo much and i'm very happy for u finally everything is finished ,wawo he is avery little cute one ,i wish i can hold him ,give him a biiiiig kiss from me and i wish to you ahappy long life with your new family .
LOVE,
Rana
Hey, Karen! I found your blog off of Ann's blog. Titan is so cute. Congrats on the sealing. I love blogs because it helps those of us that never see each other to know a little bit more about each other. Love ya, your cousin Heather
Post a Comment