Recently Titan has developed a case of the "MAMAS". If I leave the room Titan will start fussing. He does not really cry unless he is hungry or have a messy diaper. He will just fuss for a few moments if I leave the room. The other day I was at church and I left him with a friend while I checked on some of the teachers. When I returned, someone told me that Titan watched me as I left the room and started squawking the moment the door closed behind me. He calmed down pretty quickly though, thanks to sucking on his thumb. But he was pretty sad.
It makes me happy to see that he wants me around and that he loves me. It is so incredibly sweet. But it also kind of scares me at the same time. I love that he wants to be with me, but it makes getting things done so much harder. I have also noticed that he wants to be held a lot more now. He is not content to be on the blanket with a few toys anymore. He wants me to hold him and play with him all the time now. I have to sometimes just let him cry while I put on my shoes or brush my teeth. He gets the biggest smile when I play with him though. I love that huge smile!
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment